64th meeting of the Advisory Council
Mr. Mian Muhammad Ahmed – Founder Director, Brig (R) Muhammad Saleem – Secretary General and Mr. Adnan Ahmad – Assistant Secretary General attended the 64th Meeting of the Advisory Council of the Ministry of Commerce on May
04, 2015 in Islamabad.
Meeting was Chaired by the Honorable Minister of Commerce, Respected Engr Khurram Dastgir Khan and co-chaired by Secretary Commerce, Respected Muhammad Shahzad Arbab. The main objective of this meeting was to devise Strategic Trade Policy Framework (STPF) 2015-2018, identify grey areas in exports and take measures to address them efficiently and effectively.
In order to increase the bilateral trade between Pakistan & Saudi Arabia PSJCCI suggested the following proposals which were accepted and appreciated:
1. Establishment of Pakistan Trade Center in Saudi Arabia
2. Single country Exhibition in Saudi Arabia
3. Brands of Pakistan Show in Saudi Arabia
4. Organizing Eid Festivals in Saudi Arabia
5. Regular exchange of trade delegations between Pakistan & Saudi Arabia
6. Establishment of CA Frozen Stores in Pakistan
7. Organizing Rice Show in Saudi Arabia
8. Organizing Pakistani Mango Show in Saudi Arabia
9. Poultry & Livestock should be declared as an Industry